Processor Assistant - NHS BSA
Hourly rate- £10.19 per hour
The contract is for 37.5 hours a week, based on a Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 6pm.
NHS Benefits / perks and discounts also included.
Brook Street have an exciting position available for Applications Processor positions working for our client, NHS BSA. This role is full time and based from Newcastle offices in an accessible location right in Newcastle city centre.
Start date for these roles will be 9th June 2022!
Responsible for processing and input of patient's details onto computerised systems for applications/payment for a number of different NHS services. Also responsible for making refund payments, checking patient exemption and entitlement and contacting customers to address queries or to gather further information.
All work should be processed quickly, accurately and fairly, complying with agreed procedures and technical instructions.
In this role, you are accountable for:
- Process various different applications, entering all relevant details onto computer systems.
- Process payments using different computer systems.
- Verify patient exemption using different computer systems.
- Determine whether all required information for processing of applications is available, taking appropriate action to obtain any further necessary details, either from the customer or from the relevant doctor's surgeries, pharmacists or other medical professionals.
- Relevant experience that includes Administration / data entry / office based roles is preferable.
- Must be able to travel to Newcastle City centre.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!