Have you had experience in working with apprentices as well experience in training and development... If so, this role is for you!
Our client is seeking Apprenticeship Officer's to join their team on a full-time temporary basis. The working hours will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday….so you still get those weekends to recharge after a busy week.
This is also a working from home role. The pay rate will be £17.75 per hour.
Day to day duties will entail:
- Conduct good quality progress reviews
- Facilitate regular contact with internal delivery partners to agree actions on learner progress
- Accurately (Red, Amber, Green) RAG rate apprentices based on progress against target
- Implement timely interventions to drive achievement, ensuring agreement is gained from all parties, (apprentice, employer and college if required)
- Completing relevant online documentation to a contract compliant standard.
- Determine and implement any appropriate interventions in order to minimise leaver non-achievers.
- Answer queries from employers and apprentices
- Making outbound calls to apprentices and their employers
The ideal candidate must carry the ability to engage with customers over the phone and complete a progress review document which will track the apprentice's performance and work over a period of time (some training will be provided on this). Exceptional dairy planning and management is also vital for the smooth running of day-to-day tasks. You must also be able to accurately portray clear spelling, punctuation, and grammar as well as clear communication skills. Any previous experience working with Apprentice's or anything in a similar nature to educational training would be advantageous, as would experience in general training and development. You must also be able to would effectively and independently alongside tight schedules.
Key Skills we are looking for - Ability to engage with customers over the phone and complete a progress review document, which will track the apprentice's performance at work over a period of time. To plan your very own diary, able to complete good quality reviews, which will be audited to ensure the information is valid and has accurate, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
The successful candidate will undergo our compliance process and an Enhanced DBS will be processed on their behalf.
If this sounds like this could be the Job for you, apply today our contact us for more information!