Brook Street Recruitment are currently recruiting for ARC Operators for our client based in Craigavon dealing with a wide variety of clients and provide remote monitoring of their security systems.
* Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room
* Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
* Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
* Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
* Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
* Provide high levels of customer service to all clients
* Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team
* Must be fully PC Literate
* Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
* Current CCTV licence is desirable
Salary: £8.72 per hour rising to £9.01 per hour after training
Hours of work: Mix of days and nights - 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm/ 6pm to 6am
Send CV via the link