Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our client in Lurgan to recruit an Arc Room Manager.
The role is a full-time permanent role in the evenings - 4 nights on and 4 off.
To supervise and oversee the night time operations of the ARC (CATII Alarm Receiving Centre).
Your role will be to ensure the ARC facility runs smoothly and effectively, that all operating staff are performing to the highest standard and achieving goals set out by yourself in line with the business goals and requirements.
* Supervision of Operators and supporting live incidents
* Effectively communicating on issues or problems as they arise
* Monitoring of alarm queues (Intruder/Fire/CCTV/PA)
* Key decision maker on live incidents
* Monitor adherence to procedures and protocols
* Staff training, ongoing and refresher training
* Customer service delivery
* Reporting on issues or problems
* Signing off customer incident reports
* Scheduling rota/holidays
* Dealing with emergency services
* Attending regular company meetings relating to ARC performance and capability
* Current/valid SIA CCTV License
* Experience Managing a busy Alarm Receiving Centre
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional people management skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of team
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* IT experience and in-depth reporting ability
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLE ISPERMANENT EVENINGS BETWEEN 6PM AND 6AM
If you fit the criteria, please send CV via the apply link