Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Derry/ Londonderry who are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician the opportunity to join their talented team.
They have secured a number of commercial and residential commissions and are actively seeking to recruit an Architectural Technician who is competent, efficient and has a positive work attitude.
The role will be to support the other members of the team, undertake surveys, develop design proposals, collate technical information and accompany senior members of staff on site visits.
There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
The successful candidate will have:
* A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI and English Building Regulations,
* Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications,
* Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages,
* Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
* Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
* At least 3 years recent and relevant experience,
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
* A degree in either Architectural Technology or Architecture
Applications must include a CV and PDF Portfolio of 4-6 pages.
Salary will depend on background - £20-30K per annum
Please send CV via the link