** Area Operational Care Support Manager **
** Covering Bedford, Bedfordshire and Northampton, Northamptonshire **
** Permanent and full time **
** £34,000 **
** Monday - Friday **
* Working with adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and other care needs within a supported living setting *
BS Social Care is currently recruiting for a full time and permanent candidate to work within a large care organisation overseeing the fundamental quality improvement and will be project orientated as directed by the Area Manager. This will be working from both Bedford, Bedfordshire and Northampton, Northamptonshire. The role will pay £34,000.
About the employer; this employer has specialist teams across the UK providing support to adults with a variety of needs including; acquired brain injuries, learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and mental health. They offer supported living, residential care, short breaks and respite services and employ over 10,000 staff consisting of Support Workers, Scheme Managers, Service Manager, Registered Manager and more.
About the job; as the Area Operational Support Manager you will support the Area Manager to drive up quality, support stakeholders improvement plans, support the AM to ensure consistency of practice across the sites and ensure regulatory compliance. They will embed leadership changes, take part in the on call, support the development of service managers, to cover and act in the area managers absence, provide management oversight of a service in the absence of a service manager: support the implementation and embedding of new services.
About the ideal candidate; you will ideally have the following;
- Professional qualification preferred e.g Nursing, Social Work, Occupational therapy etc.
- Appropriate consideration will be given to those with a NVQ Level 5 or NVQ 4 (or working towards).
- A minimum of four years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
- Minimum of three years management experience.
- A driving licence with access to your own car.
For this full time and permanent role, you will be offered £34,000 alongside benefits as follows; Employee Assistance Programme, Above and Beyond Recognition Award, Long Service Award, future training opportunities, comprehensive induction - Care Certificate, annual leave, pension, rewards and more.
To apply, please contact Zoe Gunn on 01604 631797 or send your CV