£22362 - £35000 per annum + plus OTE
Brook Street Birmingham Office
14 days ago
We're recruiting for a Area Sales Manager - £35,000 PA
Hours: Full Time 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Birmingham, England
Pay: £35,000 + £10,000 (OTE)
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting dynamic office space to business owners who are looking for diverse and flexible work space solution. You will also offer a renewal solution for current clients who want to extend their contract or look to potentially expand their current space.
You will play a pivotal role in the workplace revolution and manage one existing site and a new vibrant business centre. Your responsibilities will include maximising revenue through proactive and reactive sales efforts, leading and developing a team focus, and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Conduct compelling tours for potential customers, showcasing a diverse range of products and services.
- Negotiating contract and selling additional services.
- Foster a community with very satisfied customers across your assigned locations.
- Effectively resolve escalated customer issues to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily operational standards across all centres under your responsibility.
- Identify and capitalise on new revenue opportunities to support customers in running their businesses.
- Copes Well with Pressure: You will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Maintains Standards: Committed to upholding and improving operational excellence.
- Goal-Oriented: Driven to achieve targets and objectives.
- B2B Sales DNA/Closing Expert: You will be able to demonstrate a strong aptitude for business-to-business sales and effective deal closure.
- Motivated and Driven: You will be self-motivated, and target driven.
- Respected Leader: Commands respect through exemplary leadership.
- Fantastic Communication Skills: Have excellent communication skills and can articulate effectively to convey ideas and instructions.
- Has Presence: Projects a strong and positive professional image.
- Appreciates Change/Is Flexible: Adaptable to evolving business needs and open to change.
- Multitasking: Capable of managing and prioritising multiple tasks simultaneously.
Why Work for this Company?
- You will be part of the workplace revolution, transforming the way people work globally.
- Enjoy limitless career opportunities within a dynamic and innovative organisation.
- Join a team of amazing, energetic, and competitive individuals dedicated to delivering the best service for our customers.
If you are passionate about shaping the future of work and possess the skills and attributes outlined above, then please apply for this role or send your CV .