Job Title - Area Sales Manager (BDM)
Salary - £40,000 - £42,000 per annum with an OTE up to £100,000!
Location - Multiple Locations Available:
Glasgow & Aberdeen
They have a 30-year track record of delivering the best real estate solutions for businesses. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour's co working to multi-year office space leases, they enable people and businesses to work where, when, and how they want. All their spaces are designed for productivity and come with everything included, whether it's industry-leading technology, a professional reception service or quality food and drink. Their solutions are risk-free and have zero balance sheet impact. And They make them as simple to use as possible, so their customers are free to focus on their core business. This is how they help millions of people have a great day at work.
* The role as an Area Sales Manager is critical to making these centres a success, you'll be responsible for an assigned geographical area to maximise sales.
* You'll be selling space across a variety of brands in our client's portfolio, using your negotiation skills to build important long-lasting relationships and close deals while always looking for that next lead.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* You should have a background in sales where you've exceeded your targets consistently.
* You'll continually assess your market and pro-actively hunt for new business every day! Our client's offer a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will happily consider people from a range of backgrounds and industries, such as retail, hospitality, fitness…anywhere sales is at the heart of the business.
* Our client uses a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you'll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office.
* Problem solving is important and you'll be thinking on your feet on a day to day basis, ensuring things always run smoothly.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Work/Life balance - standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
* 22 days holiday
* Incentive schemes
* A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new role and grow your career
* Lots of variety and new challenges
* Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with
* Generous benefits and salary
* Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
* A full time, permanent role that you can rely on
Don't delay, apply today!
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please call our main office on 01482 699100 and discuss with a senior member of staff!