Position Area Sales (wholesale)
Location London - Midlands
Salary £26,000 to £35,000 DOE
We're looking for motivated, dynamic people with ideally a background in wholesale or large retail outlets and plenty of experience when it comes to delivering area budgets and growing market share. You'll have a good knowledge of category management, store development and budget planning. With an aptitude for problem solving and a clean driving licence, you'll also be a confident people person who can build successful business relationships.
Job Description includes:
- Organising weekly sales visits
- Introduce retailers to new products
- Establishing new businesses
- Monitor account trends
- Reporting on competitors
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Increasing sales and margin to achieve and exceed company budgets
- Ensuring compliance checking and managing capital investment so the company receives the desired returns.
Key skills for sales executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
A full driving licence is often essential for jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus, attractive holiday entitlement, private healthcare, company car and fuel card, tablet, mobile phone and a contributory pension.