Brook Street are currently recruiting for Assembly Fitters to work for an established engineering firm based on the outskirts of Lincoln. This is on an initial 12-week contract with the view to becoming a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Role - Assembly Fitter
Pay - £8.91 p/h
Hours - 7:30am-4:15pm (Monday-Thursday), 7:30am-3:00pm (Friday)
Location - Lincolnshire (LN6)
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic and reliable candidates to become a part of this growing company and add to their ongoing success.
Key responsibilities -
- Ensuring accuracy in all aspects of your work.
- Reporting to your manager and communicating effectively.
- Ensuring H&S regulations are adhered to.
- Working to high standards and as part of a team.
Candidate requirements -
- Previous assembly experience is desirable but not essential.
- Hard working and keen to learn new skills.
There is free parking on site and the occasional opportunity to take on overtime. If you are looking to take your first step into the world of engineering or have previous experience in a similar environment, then we would like to hear from you! Please apply and expect a call from one of our consultants to discuss this opportunity further.