Test Production Operative - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
We are currently recruiting for Test Production Operatives for a local based client in Abingdon. This is a Monday to Thursday based role. Working hours will be Monday to Thursday, 7am to 5pm.
This company work with electrical medical equipment, so candidates must have a keen eye for detail and have experience in a production/assembly background.
- Work in a methodical and organised manner in a production environment to tight deadlines
- Test product/components and assemblies to engineering drawings/standards as required using relevant test equipment and test documents
- Ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Work as part of a team
- Ensure quality criteria is maintained
- Adhere to all local working procedures and practices
- Ensure all health and safety guide lines are followed at all times
- Rectify faults found during test procedures as required
- Should be able to understand general pneumatic readings, use of manometers, and other test equipment.
Pay Rate: £8.63 p/h (Weekly Pay)
This is initially a Temp to Perm contract for the right candidate.
We do require an up to date CV for this role. If interested and would like more details, please apply via this ad or contact Lewis Griffiths in the Abingdon Branch on 01235 706100.