Assistant Accountant - Salary £28,000 - £35,000 - North West London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in North West London, for an Assistant Accountant to provide support to their Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and motivated ACCA/CIMA studier/newly qualified to strengthen the team, providing the Finance Director with key support on daily operations.
This will be a busy role requiring a high level of attention to detail and using multiple systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting and updating financial data onto online systems (Xero, Apparel Magic, bespoke databases)
- Maintaining accurate stock database and ensuring its integrity
- Multi currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with management accounts and VAT returns
- Preparing any reports or analysis requested
- Any other duties requested by the Finance Director
To be considered for this role, you must display the following skills and expertise:
- Five years`exposure within an Accounts department
- Must have A-levels and be currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- You will be highly organised and pay excellent attention to detail
- Ideally someone from an accounts department within a company rather than a practice (not essential)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Exposure to Apparel Magic and Xero advantageous but not essential
If you are currently studying ACCA/CIMA and fit the above profile, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!