My Client is looking for a part-qualified or qualified by experience Assistant Accountant
Accountant Assistant Team: within AFC team which include n. 1 Senior Accountant which report to AFC Manager
Report directly: to AFC Manager
Target & mind approach: Supporting the Senior Accountant on preparing the management accounts and on-going AFC activities if & when required.
Flexible approach on receiving instructions to support the team to meet targets & deadline & output.
Request an independent technical understanding and implications behind the following:
- Journals preparation and upload onto SAP accounting software
- Bookkeeping / Invoice / Credit Notes
- Account receivable / payable
- Monthly VAT JNL while the VAT return is prepared by AFC Accountant
- Cash Flow forecast: prepared monthly for 3 months period
- Payments and bank reconciliation in GBP
- Credit card reconciliation
Over all assisting AFC Accountant with the monthly management accounts preparation, quarterly reporting and year end process within deadlines and in compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Purchase Cycle Management (creation of shopping carts, issuing PO, chasing approvals)
- Travel Expenses Verification, preparation and filling
- HR reports to be prepared monthly
- Ad Hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF etc.) and good all-round skills in all MS Office applications
General office admin and filing
Must be fluent in English, spoken and written