Full Time - 37 Hours
£15.44 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an interesting position for the Leicestershire Police.
This Role is for 6 months initially.
About the role:
To support the Finance Department in the provision of pro-active accountancy and budgetary service for the Force.
- To be educated to "A" Level standard and to hold GCSE Grade C / 4 or equivalent in English and Maths or demonstrate ability to the above level by work experience.
- To be qualified to AAT level 4 or to hold equivalent qualification (i.e CCAB or CIMA part qualified)
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel to an advanced level, including extensive first-hand experience of using Agresso.
* Experience of working within a large complex financial environment; with some specific knowledge and experience of fulfilling a budget management role.
* Considerable experience of providing accurate, detailed advice and guidance both written and verbal, to managers and individuals at all levels on a wide range of Finance issues, varying in complexity.
* Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues, including involving other team members to create an environment that engenders team work.
* Demonstrates the ability to remain calm under pressure, to prioritise in order to maintain the quality of work and achieve deadlines.
* Demonstrates the ability to provide a high quality service to individuals and Departments we serve, which includes the ability to manage customer expectations and a commitment to the provision of quality services and customer care.
* Demonstrate good communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including senior officers / staff, with the ability to analyse and manage data, prepare and present high quality complex reports and engage in discussions in a clear and concise manner that is directed and understandable to individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge.
* Demonstrates the ability to take personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results, whilst displaying motivation, commitment, perseverance, conscientiousness and a high degree of integrity, including the ability to introduce and adapt to new ways of working and its deman
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the criteria, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which could take 4-6 weeks.