Are you a part-qualified Accountant with some industry experience looking for Part Time or Fulltime hours? Can you envisage a role working within a busy accounts department ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function with the opportunity for personal growth and development as part of a supportive environment?
Do you want to work for a company that's currently thriving with a solid future plan and a diversified business model that will ensure long term stability?
This is a company that has doubled their workforce in the last few years through acquisitions, a strong export and also by retaining and rewarding their employees, offering benefits such as the following:
- Upon successful completion of probation employees have the opportunity to benefit from a healthcare scheme, which includes a cashback scheme and rewards such as gym memberships.
- Make the most of an extra day of annual leave (or pro rata for part time employees) to celebrate 5 years of service with the team
- Enjoy discounts on many of the brands across the divisions, whether it's jewellery, beauty products or something for your pet, there is something for everyone.
- There is a constant strive to be consistent, ethical and fair. As an expanding company, roles may evolve and change, which presents the opportunity for training and upskilling.
- The annual Christmas celebrations include a visit from Santa for children of staff as well as a Christmas Party for staff and partners. There are also year-round fun days and social events
If you have 2 years industry experience and are working your way toward CIMA, ACA or ACCA we'd love to speak with you about a unique flexible working opportunity as an Assistant Accountant. Talk to Accounting and Finance recruitment specialist Stephen Haslam today on 02890 881100