Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Analyst with an eye for detail, good customer relations, and strong knowledge of Excel to work for a major Rail infrastructure group based in Milton Keynes in the Energy Bureau division
To provide support for information management, bill validation, query resolution, analysis and reporting.
1. Undertake the validation of utility (electricity, gas and water) invoices, and the management of supplier bill queries
2. Raise purchase orders and ensure prompt payment of invoices to suppliers
3. Generate bills for external customers which receive utility supplies from Network Rail
4. Provide energy related advice and resolve queries from customers, both internal and external to Network Rail
5. Upload data and documents and make changes to the Energy Link database
6. Undertake the monitoring, measuring, analysis and reporting of energy usage
7. Support the development and continuous improvement of processes and services.
Job Skills and qualifications
- Track record of dealing with customers effectively
- Educated to HND/HNC or equivalent relevant work experience
- Good general IT skills, excellent knowledge and use of Excel
- Good communication and analytical skills, with proven ability to present information effectively and appropriately
- Previous work-based knowledge and ability of extracting information and reporting from multiple sources, including databases.
- A degree or equivalent
- Having worked in an energy management or bureau related role previously.
This is a temporary role working 35 hours per week, with a review date of 31st July 2021. Initially you will be working from home but you may also be required to work from the office which is based in Milton Keynes.
The pay rate is £15.60 per hour
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV . The client will be conducting interviews prior to appointment.
You must be willing to undergo a Basic DBS (criminal record check) and be able to work from home initially, but also able to travel to Milton Keynes for work.