I am delighted to be working on another role for my long standing client based in Harlow. My client is recruiting for an Assistant Bid Writer to join their existing team.
The Assistant Bid Writer will support the Bid Writer & wider team by providing a range of admin tasks which support the tender process. The primary focus of the role is to assist the Bid Writer who will drive the bid and proposal process from seed to fruition - identifying opportunities fitting our growth ambitions and taking these through to Client presentation stage; you will assist with gathering company material ready for tender submission, participate in the tender writing process and carry out research of customer requirements.
This is a role that requires of the role holder, a high degree of attention to detail, planning & organisation, communication and collaboration.
* Assist the Bid Writer & others with the production of tender documentation, prior to submission
* Ensure full visibility of opportunity pipeline through timely & accurate CRM data input providing reporting when required;
* Managing the tender "league table"
* Track and compile competitor analysis;
* Solicit and collate required data for PQQs and bids from stakeholder representatives;
* Contribute to the development of high quality bid and proposal material;
* Proactively manage submission deadlines escalating concerns or risks in good time before bid deadlines;
* To produce and deliver business case studies;
* Research customers and tender portals;
* Support the Bid Writer in production of presentations, by providing up-to-date accurate material;
* Maintain a watch on compliance for accreditation, warranties / guarantees and industry bodies etc.
* Always look for opportunities to secure new business and develop our market brand;
* Proactively develop own knowledge of products, innovations and opportunities within our sector;
* Be responsible for the Quality library, based on feedback/scores received;
* Provide admin support to the tender and quality processes as necessary, including proof reading documentation;
* To attend meetings as dictated by the role and identify action points.
Skills & Experience
*Excellent attention to detail and genuine interest in delivering a quality service to internal and / or external clients;
* Understands all forms of social media and its effectiveness;
* Proactive and tenacious approach;
* An excellent communicator: written and verbal;
* An effective note taker who can take and follow detailed instructions;
* Ability to quickly develop and maintain rapport;
* Excellent systems knowledge particularly Excel / Word / Outlook / CRM / PowerPoint / Visio;
* Ability to work alone, effectively prioritise and organise self and others;
* Good knowledge of the industry and may have existing network of industry contacts;
* May have achieved an Advanced Apprenticeship - Bid & Proposal Coordinator;
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please call Diogo or Sarah on 01245 493533 or to apply email your CV