Brook Street is delighted to be currently recruiting for an Assistant Business Analyst for our Belfast client.
The candidate hired will be required to assist in the daily operation of the client's business in the areas of gas transportation services, including application of Network Code processes, facilitating supply competition and regulatory affairs.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, the Assistant Business Analyst will be responsible for the production of weekly and monthly operational reports for the Executive Management Team.
The Assistant Analyst will also work closely with the various operational departments to provide ad hoc analytical assistance and support with problem solving.
* Manage the production of internal management reports (e.g. Business Performance Report) and liaise with operational departments to improve overall reporting;
* Extract data from core systems to generate management information (e.g. properties passed)
* Update and monitor gas volume activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
* Generate and maintain temperature analysis to support management volume forecasting decisions
* Manage and administer the document management and management of change systems on behalf of the Group;
* Manage the Group`s relationship (particularly, complaint resolution) with the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland (CCNI)
* Manage and administer company compliance with standards of service.
* Minimum of 2 GCE A level passes or equivalent or alternatively significant relevant business-related experience.
* A minimum of 1 years` experience within an analytic business environment.
* A good communicator, verbal and written.
* Possess good numerical skills along with the ability to think logically
* Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use Office packages, particularly Excel.
* It is desirable for applicants to be educated to graduate level preferably from a numerate or business-related discipline.
* To have experience gained within the energy industry.
The rate of pay is £19,000 per annum and is based on a 37-hour week.
There is also a 6-9% bonus is also available as well as an excellent benefit package.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm & Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
The recruitment process will involve completing an online application form which must be done by 6th November
If interested, please send CV via the apply link and you can call the branch for a confidential chat on 02890 881100