Assistant Buyer/ Category Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Assistant Buyer/ Category Manager.
This is a contract role based in London for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £47,500 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
A successful Assistant Buyer will be responsible for helping the category buyer to build and grow business for my Client's Global stores. This includes helping to drive the assortment, promotions and relationships necessary to build upon our existing merchandising strategy for both the brick-and-mortar and online Global Store efforts.
A typical day in this role can include:
* Assisting category buyer with product assortment for Global Stores
* Item and Promotion set up
* Running and maintaining a variety of reports to help with business analyses
* Maintaining the category promotion calendar
* Participating in supplier calls and meetings
* Tracking and monitoring technology blogs to ensure we are staying ahead of the curve on products and trends
The ideal candidate will be:
* Self-supportive and willing to learn
* Experienced using Microsoft Office
* Great communication skills
* A minimum of two year's experience in a similar role
* Previous experience working in a corporate environment
Deadline for applications: 2:00pm on Friday 7th June