Are you passionate about merchandise and have strong Excel skills?
Our high-end client is looking for a passionate Assistant Category Merchandiser to join their Milton Park offices on a permanent, full time basis. This is a great opportunity to work Monday - Friday in the head office supporting the Merchandise functions. You must have strong Excel skills and the ability to think on your feet, with a good eye for detail and creative mindset.
What will you be doing as an Assistant Category Merchandiser?
- Assisting the category merchandisers in all aspects of trading the department including performance analysis, category planning, system and data accuracy and integrity
- Running and updating Monday morning reports
- Setting up, maintaining/updating the line cards and proposing actions
- Review weekly line prints and propose actions
- Ad hoc analysis as and when required
- To work closely with Merchandisers and Ecommerce team to ensure that newsletters/emails are commercially viable
- Promoting the products that will drive interest and sales
- To maintain communication with retail team and channel merchandising team to ensure potential issues are resolved
You should apply for the role of Assistant Category Merchandiser if you have;
- Excellent IT Skills; including Excel at Intermediate - Advanced level; VLOOKUP`s/Pivots/Data sorting
- Experience with working with a retail software system
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years head office Merchandising team experience
- Great attention to details and a hands-on approach
Salary - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type - Permanent, Full Time (flexible around 9-5)
Location - Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Benefits - Pension Scheme, Flexi Hours, Free On site Parking, Good Holiday Allowance, Health Care Scheme, continuous personal development
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Benson, Didcot, Headington, Kidlington, Oxford, Sutton Courtenay, Wallingford, Witney, Newbury, Swindon
Please contact Chantelle Fogarty @ Brook Street for further information