I am recruiting for an Assistant Course Coordinator paying a salary of up to £24000 dependant on experience that is based close to Sutton Coldfield and commutable by train.
You will be working for a company that provides training to professionals within the legal industry such as Lawyers, Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and professionals in the trusts and wealth management industry.
As the Assistant Legal Course Coordinator you will be working in a very varied role. Duties will include managing current courses, this will involve being a point of contact for students completing courses, working closely with tutors who are conducting the training and dealing with a variety of queries; you will also be heavily involved in the preparation of course material, proof reading exam papers and handbooks, ensuring they are written professionally and are to the levels expected of the business, liaising with SMEs to update/amend course material if required. Another part of this role will require you to research, develop and launch new training courses; this will involve project based work where you see implementation through from start to finish.
- Managing a portfolio of legal based courses and projects
- Managing the online learning platform, ensuring that all course material is accurate and up to date
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries from potential and current delegates
- Assisting with the commissioning of course materials and negotiating fees with subject-matter experts, this could be for writing course material and/or delivering the training
- Proof reading course material and liaising with the subject-matter experts regarding any updates/amendments that need making
- Assisting in the research, design, development and launch of new qualifications
- Identifying and recruiting external subject-matter experts as necessary for the development of new qualifications and managing these relationships
- Monitoring delegate enrolment numbers and liaising with marketing colleagues to ensure that target audience is being reached and marketing momentum is maintained
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a heavily written based subject i.e. Law, English, HR, Psychology etc.
- Qualification such as CILEx or similar would also be considered
- Background within the law/legal industry would be ideal
- Previous office/admin experience with some sort of project management/coordinator experience would be ideal
- Academically strong who is focussed with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English skills (spelling/grammar) as will be proof reading lots of technical documents
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressured environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to liaise with senior professionals i.e. course authors, tutors, delegates
- Candidates who have worked for Universities, training providers or as a Paralegal will be considered
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Negotiable salary of up to £24000 dependant on experience
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Friday
- 23 days + BH (1 extra day after 3 years up to 30 days)
- 3% pension
- Death in service
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- Childcare vouchers
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 0121 6333888 asking for Adam or Charlie.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***