Brook Street are currently working in partnership with a well respected company in Ipswich, and they are on the look out for an assistant credit controller.
As an assistant credit controller you will report directly to the accountant partner. Your day to day duties will include things such as; Bank reconciliations, Bookkeeping, Direct debits, Any payment issues that arise, Arrears management and Contacting customers via phone, emails etc.
- Minimum of 1yr Credit Control Experience
- Must be Level 4 AAT qualified
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Experience
- Bank Reconciliations & Direct Debits
- Strong customer service skills
- Has previously worked within a professional services background (advantageous)
Company Benefits include: Flexible working, Contributory pension, Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase additional holiday and/or pension contributions, Group life scheme, Permanent health insurance, Private medical insurance, Staff awards scheme.. plus much more!!
Bonus structure for introducing new business
Interviews will be being held in April and so do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
If you would like any more information about the role, please contact Anne-Marie on 07483 920283.