Job title: Assistant Finance Officer
Hours: Standard office hours
Hourly rate: £10.83
Contract: 3-6 Months
My client is a well-known public sector organisation based in Worcester looking to recruit an assistant Finance Officer.
Assistant Finance Officer Responsibilities:
- Reconciliations for GP contract payments
- PCO payment processing
- Upload accruals to CCG ledgers
- Practice queries
- Using Excel and Oracle finance system.
Assistant Finance Officer desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Good knowledge with Microsoft applications
- Accuracy and attention to details is essential
You will be supported along in a team environment, but you must have the initiative to work alone. In house training will be provided for IT Systems.
For more information on the Assistant Finance Officer Position - Call Nicola on 01905731591 or email your CV now.