Assistant financial controller
**Must live within 90 minutes of Colchester**
**Must have Sage 200 Experience**
**Must have previous experience in the construction or telecoms industry**
**Must have experience in detailed reconciliations**
If you meet the 4 points above please continue reading and apply to this position
Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street is hiring for a assistant finance accountant to work with a fast growing, successful, gold standard full fibre network provider
Full Time Permanent Position
Working hours - Monday-Friday
Location: Work From Home
- 30 days annual leave, increasing with service.
- Access to 1000's of discounts via Perkbox.
- Regular exciting company events.
- Company pension
- 10% annual bonus
- Company share scheme
- Enhanced maternity/Paternity Pay
- Eyecare vouchers
- In house Mental health champions
Our client is determined to connect homes and businesses across the East of England to lightning-fast full-fibre broadband. You will play a major part in this!!
You will be responsible for the financial control of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of materials costs against the initial Bill of Materials
- Reconciliation of labour costs, including ensuring sufficient Purchase Order cover
- Working with the Sage 200 Job Costing Module
- Manage classification of capital costs
- Analyse Capital spending profiles to provide actionable information to Procurement, Build and IT
You must have previous experience with:
-ACCA/CIMA part qualified - Essential
-Previous experience within a finance department - Essential
-Sage 200 experience - Essential
-End to end financial projects within the construction or telecoms sector - Essential
-Accounting and Financial Control - Desirable
-Process management - Desirable
-Analysis of costs - Desirable
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days.