A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and established Human Resources team in the Newport area is available on a full-time permanent basis.
We are looking for somebody who has HR experience and looking to join a fantastic employer in the Newport area.
About the role
The successful candidate will be supporting HR Managers, HR Advisors & Line Managers in day to day HR operations and projects. You will also be providing advice to line managers in line with HR policies. In addition, you will be providing support to the disciplinary, grievance and sickness policies and support recruitment activities. As an HR Advisor, you will also be recording information within the HR systems.
- Experience of working within Human Resources
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel & Word
- CIPD Member (ideally level 3)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team on a permanent basis with excellent benefits including:
- Excellent starting salary with regular increases
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, etc
- Great pension scheme
Apply now or contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office for more information.