Assistant Human Resources Business Partner - Immediate start
Salary: £25.19 per hour (£48,465 per annum)
Location: Remote working
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (37 hours)
My client is a Regulatory Agency that is responsible for regulating all medicines and medical devices in the UK, by ensuring they work and are acceptably safe, through science and research. They are looking to appoint two Assistant Human Resources Business Partner's to join their HR division, working amongst a team of over 30 HR staff.
As an Assistant Human Resources Business Partner, you will work with the Human Resources Business Partner to deliver a business focused HR service, and you will work in partnership with the HR team and subject matter experts to create job descriptions for the new structure and support and facilitate the selection processes in line with the agency's policy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with subject matter experts and senior managers of the Transformation Programme to develop an in-depth understanding of the Transformation Programme and the work of the organisation
- Evaluate all new vacancies using the Civil Service Job Evaluation scheme
- Lead managers through the selection process including mapping and job matching, paper-based selection and interview selection processes
- Work with subject matter experts to draft new job descriptions for new roles as a result of the current agency wide transformation programme
- Work in partnerships with managers at a strategic level to constructively challenge and identify opportunities for change and development
- Identify, pre-empt and prioritise issues and problems leading to structured and appropriate solutions, working with managers and HR colleagues as appropriate. This will include a range of HR issues, including complex queries on pay/terms and conditions
- Advise on organisational change initiatives in line with policy and legal frameworks, and working to ensure engagement of staff
- Contribute to and/or manage strategic HR projects as agreed with HR Business Partner.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience of working as an Assistant HR Business Partner within the Civil service is essential
- Subject matter expert in creating, drafting and evaluating job descriptions
- Experience of leading managers through the selection process including mapping and job matching, paper-based selection and interview selection processes
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Excellent communicator and able to manage relationships with stakeholders
- Strong communicator with the ability develop and maintain professional relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date, with interviews available for Friday 14th May and Monday 17th May.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.