Assistant Hygiene Manager (NIGHT SHIFT)
Location - Barnsley
£15.84 per hour plus £1 an hour night shift allowance
Main duties include:
- To manage, monitor and improve hygiene standards in the low care area of the factory
- Reporting directly to the Hygiene Manager
- Ensure high standards are maintained across the factory
- Full equipment strip downs and deep cleans
- The role covers all aspects of cleaning/ hygiene from short term daily duties, to weekly, to monthly and to periodic cleaning frequencies
- Liaise effectively with other department managers
- Planning, managing, organising and maintaining hygiene standards and processes
- Supervision and day to day management of the night shift hygiene team and operational teams
- Evaluate and recommend the training requirements
- Implement and maintain management information systems to aid the management of and reporting of Hygiene KPI's including Microbiological Standards, Effective Labour Utilisation, Stock control Management Systems, Budget Management, Cleaning Schedules as well as Safe Systems for work.
What's needed from you?
- A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have clear experience in a similar role & a strong track record of leading and training hygiene teams, we'd love to speak with you!
- Proven experience in a high and low care food environment with experience of BRC/EFSIS accreditation and HACCP
- RSH / IEHO Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate Training Certificates in: The Management of cleaning and disinfection, Chemical Safety and Hygiene, COSHH Regulations and assessment
- Authority on hygiene/GMP related CCP's
- Good understanding of the significance of pathogen controls and preventive measures and have the ability to react to hygiene indicators/trends before a quality failure occurs
- Awareness and understanding of factory equipment and processes.
The successful candidate should be a people orientated person, striving to motivate and get the best out of their team. Communication is key.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150