My client within the Public Sector are looking for an Assistant ICT Technician, this is a full time temporary on-going position, Monday - Friday.
Job Purpose -
The right candidate will need to be able to assist in the maintenance, management, support and development of the AGEM Service. You will need to assist in the provision and Maintenance of User Account, Email, file, printing, systems access and other software packages in accordance with laid down Service Level Agreements. Provide assistance and support to the ICT Technicians and ICT Senior Technicians.
Job Requirements (Not Exhaustive)
- You will need to be able to provide a fully supported Information and Communications Technology service to the partner organisations of Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust and Lincolnshire Teaching Primary Care Trust.
- To provide staff at all levels, on all sites requiring desktop and networked systems to enable file sharing, printing and information exchange/processing both internally and externally.
- To actively support the ICT Technicians in the provision of service, maintenance and support to the Health community in Lincolnshire.
- To deal with daily the technical administration of user accounts and PC's and to minimise the impact of IT technical problems on patient care, support services and management.
- Resolving maximum number of incidents, at first contact, within agreed timescales in line with Service Level Agreements.
- To communicate complex and technical information in a manner understood by non-technical personnel to all levels of staff/personnel.
- You must be able to multi-task and work under pressure with tight schedules, numerous deadlines and changing priorities across all areas of responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to work under their own initiative, under the guidance of the ICT Senior Technician.
- Contribute to the review, update and upgrades of existing IT systems and services to meet customer requirements.
- The candidate will be required to provide advice and guidance on technical issues across whole of sectors of the local health community.
- 4 GCSE's Grade C or equivalent
- A working knowledge of PC's, Microsoft operating systems and software
- Has demonstrated a good understanding of the use of computer systems and has experience of handling user contact
- Knowledge of configuration/installation of PC applications, peripherals and hardware
- Analyses, investigates and resolves IM&T issues where there are a number of options; analyses user requirements with may require configuration of hardware/software
- Proficient in Customer Service Techniques for ensuring that full account is taking of customers' needs in the delivery of products and services.
- Customer Care Training
- NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience of either providing IT helpdesk support or first line IT support
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Familiar with the functional structure of the NHS and PCT's and other health organisations, their mission, objectives, strategies and critical success factors.
This position starts at £8.57 per hour, if you feel you have the right skills or would like some more information, you can apply online or call Diane Symons on 01522 528115.