Our reputable client within the Public Sector are looking for an Assistant ICT Technician, to be based at their Lincoln site.
Job Purpose -
Assisting with in the maintenance, management, support and development of the clients service. You will need to assist in the provision and maintenance of user accounts, email, file, printing, systems access and other software packages in accordance with Service Level Agreements. Provide assistance and support to the ICT Senior Technicians.
- To actively support the ICT Technicians in the provision of service, maintenance and support to the Health community in Lincolnshire.
- To deal with daily the technical administration of user accounts and PC`s and to minimise the impact of IT technical problems on patient care, support services and management.
- Resolving maximum number of incidents, at first contact, within agreed timescales in line with Service Level Agreements.
- To communicate complex and technical information in a manner understood by non-technical personnel to all levels of staff/personnel.
- You must be able to multi-task and work under pressure with tight schedules, numerous deadlines and changing priorities across all areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to the review, update and upgrades of existing IT systems and services to meet customer requirements.
- The candidate will be required to provide advice and guidance on technical issues across whole of sectors of the local health community.
- 4 GCSE`s Grade C or equivalent
- A working knowledge of PC`s, Microsoft operating systems and software
- Good understanding of the use of computer systems and experience of handling user contact
- Knowledge of configuration/installation of PC applications, peripherals and hardware
- Analyses, investigates and resolves IM&T issues where there are a number of options; analyses user requirements with may require configuration of hardware/software
- Proficient in Customer Service Techniques for ensuring that full account is taking of customers` needs in the delivery of products and services.
This position starts at £8.57 p/ hour going up after 12 weeks.
Hours: Monday - Friday - Full Time Hours
If you feel you have the right skills or would like some more information, you can apply online or call Diane Symons on 01522 528115.