Assistant Management Accountant role available in Central London paying up to £37000+Benefits
Are you looking for a role which would provide you a lovely and friendly workplace with lots of room for progression, 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you....
An exciting opportunity has risen for a highly motivated and talented Assistant Management Accountant to join one of Central London`s top accountancy firms. They will require day-to-
Your key responsibility as the Assistant Management Accountant will be;
- Control of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly journals; comprehensive multi territory and departmental salary journals, prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Preparation of accurate departmental monthly financial reporting packs for review, ensuring any anomalies are solved promptly
- Preparation of compliant VAT returns
- Organising source documentation received from clients and delegating information to Financial Administrators (FAs) for client updates, ensuring expectations are clearly defined
- Supervision and training of FAs, answering queries where necessary ensuring any work delegated is reviewed for correctness
- The review of payment runs
The essential requirements are;
- Strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts
- Excellent IT skills and strong accounting system experience
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Self-discipline and ability to make and justify own decisions
- Good understanding of VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- Very strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
In return, this fabulous firm will provide you with opportunity to grow and develop, pay a salary of up to £37000 and more...
If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Amazing opportunities don't wait around for long....