Are you currently a supervisor/team leader in hospitality and are looking for your next challenge in the industry? Or do you have lots of experience in hospitality and you're looking for a new challenge into a management role?
I am currently recruiting for an assistant manager at a busy manor hotel in the Warwick area. Salary up to £25,000 per annum! You will be responsible for supporting the Heads of Departments, daily running of the hotel, including some Duty management shifts etc. Due to the nature of the business the hours can vary dependant on business needs.
- Supervision of morning shift including meeting & greeting and running of breakfast
- Be a point of contact for residents and visitors to the hotel
- Ensure all queries are dealt with effectively and quickly
- Setting up of conference & banqueting events
- Ability to manage private events, Conferences, private dinners, weddings etc
- Confident and able to run the duty management shifts efficiently and effectively
- Presentable and professional
- Clear telephone manor
- Hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to own car due to location
- Confident, friendly, excellent customer service and to be adaptable
- Be able to work under pressure
- Uniform is provided
- Use of the facilities
- Discounts on treatments
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
If you are interested in the above and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now!!