This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join an established business in the Newport City centre area, acting as the main point of contact for internal management issues as they arise.
This role will see the successful candidate managing an established team and assisting with daily management tasks as required. This role will require somebody who can think on their feet, be pro-active in their approach and be able to very quickly make decisions under pressure.
This opportunity would suit somebody who is currently working within the Hotel & Hospitality trade who is looking to step away from the typical industry role.
Day to Day duties include:
- Oversee operations of all divisions
- Plan & organise events, marketing & sales plans
- Motivating the team, including facilities, sales & operations
- Building customer loyalty through a pro-active sales team,coaching the team to deliver the best support for customers
We're looking for candidates who have the following skills & experience:
- Decision making experience
- Leadership experience
- Delegating responsibility experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Resident management systems
There is free parking on site and an attractive salary on offer for the successful candidate, as well as working for a nationally recognised organisation with a unique position within the market.
Attractive working hours are also on offer for the successful candidate, who will be working 5 days out of 7 across 8 hour shifts.Typical days will be within 0800 to 2000 (8 hours) but there may be a requirement to work until 23:00. It is not expected that the successful candidate will be working evenings/nights but there may be a business need on an ad-hoc basis. Flexibility is required!
For more details, please contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office.