We have an incredible prospect for an assistant nursery manager working alongside the nursery manager to ensure that all children get the best level of care possible. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager who is an inspirational character and can develop the children each and every day.
We are working with the UK`s leading childcare company, they are committed to providing exceptional care to young children and give parents peace of mind.
The job is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager who is looking to develop their leadership skills and develop within a role that has outstanding in-house training and great career progression opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the nursery manager in day to day operations
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children
- Communicating with the manager on the progress of the children
- Assisting with managing performance of staff
- Empowering the team to deliver stimulating and rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with recruitment and induction of new staff
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 1 year in a supervisory role
- Minimum of 3 years nursery experience
- Level 3 childcare qualifications
- Excited by personal development
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits:
- £9.62 - £12.38 per hour
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and progression opportunities
- Retail discount scheme e.g. Sainsbury`s, M&S, Odeon, Gym membership and many more
- Pension scheme