Brook Street Telford branch are looking for a reliable, capable individual with a background in Electrical/Electronic engineering to support the Manager of the Technical Control & Power Supply team
This is a temporary position running for approximately 6 months, offering permanent prospects to the right candidate.
You will be working 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm Friday`s. Paying £11.00ph (this will depend on experience and could fluctuate either way).
Ideally you will have HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is preferred however having AutoCAD is essential. If you only have AutoCAD experience but a genuine interest in electrical/electronic engineering then my client would still consider you.
You will be a pivotal part of the business and will be involved in both design & testing control systems and power supplies.
- You will be assisting in the production of both Schematic diagrams and fabrication drawings
- Assisting with the ordering of parts / supplies
- You will be responsible for generating Bill of Materials
- Costing of materials / parts
- Producing designs / specifications for control boards using the PCB software.
- Will need to have a sound working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Being hands on in providing practical support to Test Engineers / Wireman
The above is not an exhaustive list but gives a flavour of this exciting varied role.
The most important criteria for our client is to find a self motivated and committed individual with a passion for electronics and a passion to grow into this expanding role.
In return you will be joining a stable business that want to invest in and individual to gain their long term commitment to the business.
Please call Tori at Brook Street on 01952 299591 or click apply now to be immediately considered.