My client started trading in February 2016, and currently manage approximately 2500/2800 units, with a mixture of commercial and residential units. They are currently a team of 7 and are looking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager.
- Reviewing the annual budget and liaise with the PM in regards to services required to each property, on service and in regards to H&S.
- Obtaining quotations for the required service works and instruct and follow up repeated visits
- Ensuring compliance with Fire and Safety legislation at all properties, which should be done by instructing the officer to attend to carry out the FRA, summarising the report into bullet points and pass onto the PM for their action, and following up for confirmation and update the software accordingly.
- Update the software of all services taken place, and ensure all certificates are up to date.
- Communicating with tenants in regards to services supplied to ensure their satisfaction
- Assisting the PM with some tasks and following up until completion.
- Some ad-hoc jobs might occasionally pop up.
This job will be mainly office based.
Pro active? Hard working? Able to prioritise work load?
Minimum 1 year experience within commercial and/or Block management.
£25,000 - £30,000 - after 3 - 6 months a commission structure will be put into place.
1/2 minute walk from Seven Sisters tube station.
Please email or call 07483 444 700.
I will respond to your application within 1 - 2 working days.