I am working with a small practice in St Ives who are on the hunt for an Assistant/Senior Manager. The office has recently had a restructure meaning that there is now the opportunity to be a part of a fantastic and friendly team of people.
As an assistant/senior manager, you will be reporting to financial partner of the office. You will also have experience of managing and coaching a team effectively. The role will need someone who from day one can set the ground running and who needs minimal support. This role is to relieve the financial partner of other previous duties prior to promotion and so we are looking for someone who has the best intentions, is dedicated to the job and who wants to stay long term.
Key attributes to be considered for this position:
- Experience of Managing and Coaching a team of people
- Experience of Managing a large portfolio of clients (mixed variant (VSE/SME, Corporate)
- ACCA/ACA qualified OR relevant experience to do the job
- Strong Understanding of General Practice work
- CCH experience (Desirable)
- Honest and Reliable
- Conscientious and passionate
Salary is negotiable based on person specification, skillset and qualification.
25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
If this role sounds like something that would be of interest to you then please apply today!!
For more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Anne-Marie on 07483 920283.