We are currently working with a fantastic boutique law firm based in Central London. They are looking for an Assistant Solicitor - Civil Litigation to join their fast-growing team.
To be considered you must have the following:
- 5+ years PQE
- Good knowledge of CPR (Civil Procedure Rules)
- Involvement with Litigation on a day-to-day basis
- Have worked with a Private Practise would be beneficial
- Be able to discuss previous cases you have worked on from pre-action through to trial/court disposal
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and Case management systems
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Undertake general Civil Litigation and civil fraud/asset recovery work
- Report to the Partner who heads the firm's civil litigation and civil fraud, white-collar crime and regulatory practices
- Run your own caseloads
Hours: Flexible working hours
Salary: Up to £80,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave including bank holidays, bonus scheme in place for when targets are met
If you are a commercially minded candidate who communicates well with all levels of professional backgrounds and believes that this role is for you, then please apply now and we will be in touch!