The Role: Assistant Technical Manager
The Hours: 07.00am - 16.00pm Monday - Friday
The Location: Hull
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a Assistant Technical Manager to join the busy, high performing Technical Team in Hull.
Please see below the main duties involved;
The Main duties:
* Responsible for governance of product quality, safety, and legality.
* Liaison with suppliers and customers as so required and to the standard expected.
* Continuous improvement of company's quality systems to ensure full compliance.
* Maintenance of the HACCP Food Safety Plan. Maintaining TACCP plan and related risk assessments.
* Deputising for the Technical Manager in leadership of the HACCP Food Safety Team and Technical team.
* Promote the sites food safety culture plan and works to achieve technical KPIs.
* Keeping abreast of changes in technology, legislation, and customer requirements to ensure that the company is always fully conversant with the latest information and guidance.
* Leading site technical audits and visits as so required.
* Management of the interface between Technical and NPD and launch process.
* Responsible for ensuring that technical investigations are completed in a timely and thorough manner.
* Project management.
* Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business.
Previous technical management experience within a FMCG meat business.
* A perfectionist - with commitment to food safety, health and safety behaviours and environmental awareness.
* Self-motivated with a passion for people development and coaching.
* Able to manage challenging situations in a professional manner and seeks amicable solutions
* Exemplary time management and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of a business.
* Prior experience of project management and Root Cause Analysis.
* Multiple retailer experience - beneficial.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW