An amazing new opportunity to join an award winning removals and storage company based in North Acton who are currently seeking an Assistant Warehouse Manager.
Our client is a fast growing removals and storage company who are specialists when it comes to removals in North and West London.
Your job is a critical role for the organization, especially as they are experiencing major growth in the business. You will have responsibility for managing the warehouses, stock management and their containerized and self-storage. You will also be part of the operations leadership team who are looking for leadership qualities to support other areas of operations as and when necessary.
Your working hours; Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Plus 2 Saturdays a month: 07:00 am -1.00 pm.
- Full management of our warehouse of 900+ 35sqft containers
- Forklift work - organizing full and empty storage containers
- Liaising with accounts and auction houses to sell unwanted goods
- Full management of our small self-storage warehouse of 160 units
- Occasional delivery of additional packing materials to removal jobs and driving of 3.5t Luton van
You will have the following requirements;
- Full Driving license
- Reach Truck Forklift license
- 2-3 years of experience in warehouse management in similar
£25,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Cerise at Brook Street for further information on 01923 235015