Associate Solicitor - paying up to £77,500
I am working with a Litigation firm in the heart of London to fill an Associate Solicitor position. They are looking for a confident City trained Solicitor to join their growing team.
To be considered you must have the following:
- 2-4 years PQE
- Litigation exposure
- Good knowledge of Banking and Commercial Law
- You will be working on a broad range of commercial litigation cases
- Working on a broad range of commercial disputes focusing on dealing with large UK Banks
- Working with both corporate and individual clients
- Handle challenging and diverse commercial litigation and arbitration
- Working on high-profile cases which can evolve to have an international element
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Salary: Up to £77,500
Benefits: 25 days annual leave and bank holidays, performance related Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply now and we will be in touch!