Brook Street are looking for an Associate in Bristol!
Our Client is looking for an Associate, who will support and assist Consultants, Principals, Partners and Senior Partners in key aspects of the search process of sales, delivery and research. As an Associate you will be initiating and facilitating relationships with senior executives and also you will be networking and developing client relationships and assessing and selecting prospective candidates for executive search assignments.
Our Client specialises in providing executive search and consultancy services to its clients within the Commodities, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Industrial (Mining & Metals, Industrial Equipment and Manufacturing) industries across the globe.
For this position as Associate you will be required to:
- Initiate new business opportunities with new and/or existing clients.
- You will need to support your Line Manager, with creating business development action plans.
- You will need to conduct background research in preparation for pitches and appointments.
- You will have to understand your responsibility for "Listen, Adapt, Align" through utilising the client experience insights.
Performance Expectation as an Associate:
- Sales: Deliver key performance metrics
- Research: Simultaneously coordinating 2 search assignments , sector expertise, client interaction, supporting others.
- Listen, Adapt, Align to feedback.
- Continuous professional development.
- Understand and uphold Clients Core Values.
- Understand your responsibility for "delivering the optimum client experience"
A degree is essential. And having experience in a corporate environment would be beneficial. This could be in recruitment, sales or professional services.
The salary for the position of Associate is £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role as Associate for our client please get in touch at or 0117 926 4552