Are you looking for an audio typist role in the North Shields area? Do you have a background in secretarial work, and have an accurate and good typing speed? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
This role is to work within a well established and highly regarded public sector organisation, and is based close to the Royal Quays in North Shields.
We are looking for a highly skilled and versatile audio typist to fulfil this role, which will include;
- Audio typing of legal documentation
- Post Handling - Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post
- Call Handling - Answering standard enquiries and passing messages to colleagues
- Reception Duties - Covering as required to ensure visitors are welcomed and directed to the right person
- Supporting administration colleagues as required
- Daily use of the Microsoft Office package and internal systems
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have a background in audio typing work
- Be confident in your typing ability and accuracy, and have a minimum of 50wpm typing speed
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work proactively using your own initiative
- Be confident in using Microsoft Office packages
This is a full time temporary role with an expected duration of 3 months, and we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.