A temporary, full time position has become available to work in Warrington within a busy government department. The role is paid at £9.90 per hour.
The administrator will provide extensive administrative duties for a public sector team under direct supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Entering and verifying a variety of data in appropriate formats
- Typing to targets as required
- Ensuring documents meet required standard
- Ensuring a candidate is fully referenced and chasing references when needed
- Scanning, photocopying and filing as and when required
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this position, we are looking for someone to start ASAP and this role does have the potential to progress further within the office.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration or contact the branch on 01512426106.