A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected firm that we work with within the Peterborough area. You will be surrounded by a very friendly team of individuals, many of whom have built their career within the company through the support of their peers and the drive to succeed within the practice.
The company has recently seen some major growth in the business and is therefore looking to invest in the employment of an additional person within the team. This is a great chance for someone to obtain some fantastic career development and progression, with the company also willing to offer additional training and benefits to the successful candidate.
What we need from you:
- Proficiency and Attention to Detail
- The ability to learn quickly
- ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent (Fully Qualified or working towards)
- Experience of working within a practice or similar environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with clients face to face, by telephone and in writing
- Good basic IT skills and time management
- A team player with a positive attitude
- VAT and P11D experience would be advantageous
- Personal tax experience including completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders and partnerships
What we can offer you in return:
- A salary starting at £22k - £30k+ depending on experience
- On-Site Parking
- Entry to company pension scheme
- Overtime is available for extra hours worked during busy periods
- Health Insurance
- Private Health-care after successfully completing their 6months
- 22 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Progression within the company
- Training programmes and support
Please apply online today for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held at the moment and so we will be sending the appropriate applicants across straight away.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, my email address is .