An opportunity to work within the offices of the only single branded accountancy and law "practice" in England. Based in the heart of the Thames Valley you will work as part of a busy and successful team. The business has achieved double digit organic growth over the last few years, and this continuing trend has created the need for a senior management role within the audit function.
Working directly with the senior management team and individual partners, there is a real Partnership opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate delivery.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- organising and overseeing client audits in accordance with auditing standards,
- overseeing the review process identifying risks and managing accordingly
- providing detailed UK GAAP expertise to a number of highly technical and complex situations leading a dedicated team, managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as required
- managing a small portfolio of clients
- producing management reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- ensuring compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- running internal workflow/production meeting on a weekly basis
- delivering client work on time and on budget.
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Analysing and presenting recommendations
- Planning and organising
- Knowledge of IFRS would also be advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further details please apply today - call Lisa on 01483 700 500.