Brook Street are recruiting for one of our clients in Belfast city centre client who are looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their expanding team,
Duties for this job will involve:
* Leading Audit & Accounts Assignments for a wide variety of clients
* Leading Audit assignments and preparation of Consolidated Accounts
* Responsibility for preparation and completion of audit file prior to manager review
* Preparation of reports to management on issues identified during the audit
* Technical research and resolution of accounting issues and queries raised by clients
* Leading other special assignments, such as the preparation of Business Plans, Due Diligence Assignments, Preparation of Management Accounts and Cash Flow Forecasts as required for clients with which you are involved
* Managing teams of audit staff during audit fieldwork
* Reviewing and Supervising the work of Junior Audit Staff
* Working closely with all levels of client staff, including directors
* Reporting directly to Managers and Partners
* Other ad hoc assignments as required
Applicants for this role must have an ACCA or ACA qualification and have hands on experience working in a practice / accountancy firm
The salary for this job will depend on previous background and can be negotiated at interview.
To apply for the job please send your CV via the apply link.