Our Accountancy firm based in Rickmansworth needs an experienced Auditor who can also do general accounts to join their hard working team to help satisfy their most loyal clients needs.
You will spend 70% of your busy time visiting new as well as existing clients carrying out audits to the highest standard, the other 30% of your time you will spend doing general account duties.
If you`re the ideal candidate you will be very good at engaging people when it comes to carrying out client visits.
You are required to be qualified in CCA or ACCA. You must also have atleast 5 years of experience in Auditing and general accounts. Also you must be a car driver in order to carry out client visits. If you have these then please dont delay and apply today!
There is a tasty Salary up for grabs at £45,000
Follow the link & apply
Call Jessica at Brook Street on 01923 242377
To apply for this job please contact Jessica at our Watford branch on 01923 242377