Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently working with our client in Newtownards to recruit a Automated Warehouse Support Coordinator
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for maximising plant availability on a daily basis to ensure agreed service targets and key performance indicators are achieved. The role will be responsible for:
* Ensuring plant efficiency with absolute minimum downtime.
* Resolving equipment stoppages.
* Drive continuous improvement for the plant.
The Person - Principal Competencies:
* Team player/Networker - Participates fully as a team member and supports the contributions of others.
* Strong Communicator - Able to express ideas clearly and convincingly either one to one or in a group
* Systematic and Logical - Applies methodical, factual and precise approach to problem solving.
* Flexibility/Open Attitude -Willingness to challenge work practices and embrace change.
* Proactive/Takes Initiative. Takes the initiative. Continually seeks improvement.
* Collaboration - Recognises how to get people to work well together and able to collaborate across functions and at all levels.
* Must have Grade C in GCSE Math's and English (or equivalent) as minimum.
* Machine operation experience.
* Experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in analyzing data as well as producing and presenting reports.
* Must be fit and able to work at heights of up to 40m.
* Excellent IT Skills - to include competency in Microsoft Office suite in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
* Engineering qualification.
* Valid CFLT / Reach Truck license and experience.
* Experience within an FMCG/food manufacturing environment.
* Engineering experience.
* Experience in undertaking risk assessments.
* Supervisory experience.
* Experience of training others. #
* Involvement in continuous improvement team(s).
* Knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence tools.
* Knowledge and experience of a Warehouse Management System.
If you are interested in this role we need to received you CV in WORD FORMAT via the link