Azure Architect Cost & Optimization Specialist. You will have strong senior stakeholder communication and engagement experience required for a growing and developing MSP to support a high profile corporate client within the Financial sector.
You will have in-depth Azure Architecture Cost & Optimization experience, this is very much a hands-on, stand alone role.
Strong communication and senior stakeholder engagement experience together with:-
· Azure full cycle Cost management
· In depth knowledge Azure architecture
Extensive experience with Azure licensing, subscription and cost models
· In depth skills and knowledge of Azure services and technologies
· Azure Resource organisation (Access Management Resources)
· Knowledge of Azure Security Services
· Knowledge of Azure Auditing
-Good practical understanding of automated provisioning of Azure subscription best practices
- Experience of setting up Azure Virtual WAN or Transit VNETs- Experience of taking on premise Windows based applications, and moving them in Azure, defined as Infrastructure as Code (Packer / Terraform)
- Standard DevOps/WinOps best practices
- Experience of IDAM (Azure AD, or an identity broker (Okta / Auth0 / Ping) etc, would be great - but not essential.
London and remote based.