Our client is a multi-times award winning Cloud Managed Service Provider - specialists in the Microsoft stack. Due to growth we are seeking an experienced Senior Cloud Consultant
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, this role has two primary purposes. Firstly, it is to implement high quality Server Migration and Virtual Desktop projects for our customers, in our private and public cloud platforms. Secondly it is to be the highly skilled technical escalation point for colleagues, ensuring our Azure solutions and infrastructure are using best practice at all times.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact position where you'll act as a critical point of contact for clients, guiding them through the implementation process and delivering highly accurate technology solutions, with a high quality in-project and aftercare levels of advice, guidance and training.
With a strong teamworking ethic, we would expect you to proactively develop and share best practices internally and with clients, and work closely with your line manager and colleagues to continually improve knowledge and capability across the team. We would encourage you to work across teams to ensure that training and best practice are introduced for all our products, and ensuring colleagues are mentored and developed to achieve excellence in delivery.
At least 4 years deep experience in:
- Delivering complex technical solutions to clients using Microsoft Azure
- Advanced troubleshooting of challenging technical issues and obstacles and taking ownership of resolution
- Windows Server, provisioning, administering, AD, GP, SSL, Powershell, Storage, Security etc
- Server Migrations from on premise to cloud infrastructure, including application migrations and supporting infrastructure and technologies
- Possesses excellent analytical/intellectual problem-solving skills, the ability to quickly process and learn complex technical matters
- Passionate about technology and a hunger to be the most knowledgeable on a topic
- Relishes taking responsibility, and working with colleagues to achieve the optimum outcome in a challenging technical situation
- Comfortable working with technology that you may not be familiar with and knowing how to learn quickly, adapt your skills and achieve a positive outcome
- Proven client facing experience, for building relationships with clients at all levels, technical and non-technical
- Desire to continually develop personal and technical skills and achieve certification
- Willingness to learning emerging technologies and new software
- Good time management skills, and ability to work effectively under time constraint
- Own transport
- The role offers excellent benefits with very generous holiday entitlement and career progression
- Home working but will be expected to travel to our main office when required.